Each regional conference’s call for papers has its own submission guidelines for submitting work for consideration. Usually a PDF file with the authors’ information hidden is sufficient. You may choose to follow the final manuscript formatting guidelines, but it is completely optional.
Once your work is accepted by the conference committee, you must prepare your work for publication by following this guideline. We strongly recommend that you use our Latex templates, which formats your work using a predefined style. It also makes our journal editor’s job easier because the final journal editing and compilation is done in Latex.
The Latex templates repository contains further instructions in README files. You can download the repository and choose the template you need. Each template has a sample pdf file showing what the formatted work looks like.
If you do not want to use Latex we do accept final manuscripts in Word doc. Please format your work as much as you can according to the PDF example in the Latex templates. Exact formatting is unnecessary because your work will be converted to Latex. Here is a list of sample publishable items:
The following items need to be in your final manuscript submission:
- final manuscript (paper or abstracts), which should include all Latex source files (.tex, .bib, and image files) or the Word doc (with image files) and the generated PDF files.
- copyright release form (see instructions below)
Copyright Release From
You must submit a copyright release form in order for us to publish your work.
- please download a fillable pdf copyright release form.
- open the PDF in Acrobat reader and select your conference name (e.g., CCSC Eastern Conference) and journal number (e.g. 34, 3 2019) via the dropdown menus.
- sign the form digitally as shown in this video.
- save changes and submit the saved pdf along with your final manuscript.
- Both part I and part IV (at the very end of the form) must be signed. _ The form can be signed by all authors or by the principal author for all co-authors with their approval.